Once you start working with me to obtain your home loan, you’ll be amazed at how quick and simple the loan process is. Before you know it, you’ll have a mortgage that suits your lifestyle and saves you money.
Throughout the loan-application process, I will provide you with regular updates. You can also e-mail me at email@example.com with questions or new information at any time.
Here’s an overview of the loan-application process:
STEP ONE — Apply Now! Getting started is easy!
The first step is to complete your loan application, which can be done easily through my website. To get started, click here. You’ll be directed to my online application site.
Your Real Estate Agent or the Seller will designate an Escrow/Title Company to handle the funding of your loan, along with many other factors which make your purchase go smoothly.
We will coordinate with the escrow team and you’ll sign the final papers at their office.
Simple, Straightforward, Cost Effective, and FAST!
The following information is required during the loan process:
- Your Social Security number
- Current pay stubs or, if self employed, your tax returns for the past two years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months
- Life insurance policy
- Retirement account statements for the past two months
- Make and model of vehicles you own and their resale value
- Credit card account information
- Auto loan account information
- Personal loan account information
If you currently own Real Estate:
- Mortgage account information
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)